I had a relatively small case, but it was one that required a lawyer. When researching different attorneys to use, the other firms either didn’t exhibit any sense of urgency, said they would get back to me and didn’t, or basically said that my case was not financially worth their time. My experience with Futeral & Nelson, however, was the exact opposite. Everyone I communicated with at the office was very responsive and treated me with respect. I was especially impressed with the level of professionalism, knowledge, and determination Stephan Futeral exhibited in my case. He was able to resolve my case in a matter of a few weeks with a couple of letters. My small case was treated with such a high level of integrity and care that I would without hesitation use this firm again in the future.
- Preserving Your Peace of Mind: Selecting the Ideal Legal Representation in Charleston for Divorce Proceedings
- Should I Move Out Before My Divorce in South Carolina?
- What is an Uncontested Divorce in South Carolina?
- All About Adoption Laws in South Carolina – What You Need to Know
- Can a Parent Move a Child Out of South Carolina Without Permission?
- Can You Evict Your Spouse in South Carolina?
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law in Charleston, South Carolina
- Construction & Real Estate
- Consumer Law in Charleston, South Carolina
- Criminal Defense in Charleston, South Carolina
- DUI Attorney
- DUI Defense in Charleston, South Carolina
- Employment Law in Charleston, South Carolina
- Family Law in Charleston, South Carolina
- General Practice
- Legally Speaking
- Personal Injury Claims in Charleston, South Carolina